Kings Creek Station is a working cattle and camel station that runs cattle and exports camels. Established in 1982, the station covers an area of 1800 sq. kilometers.
The camel train is led by an experienced guide who will be happy to answer your questions and take your photograph. The camels' easy gait and comfortable, individually designed saddles ensure a safe and pleasant ride.
- 15 Minutes: In a hurry? Never been on a camel? Our 15-minute tour is perfect for you.
- 30 Minutes: Take an amble out of the yard on the camel train and experience a taste of the outback.
- 60 Minutes: Take an amble out of the yard on the camel train and experience more of the outback.
- 1 Hour Morning Breakie Ride: After a Bushman's style breakie (07:00-08:30am) your cameleer leads the camels through the red sands in the peace and cool of the morning to view desert oaks, wildflowers and birdlife.
- Sunrise Spectacular (1 hour): Your experienced guide leads your camel through the red sands to view desert oaks, wildflowers and some of the abundant
bird-life in our area.
- Safety helmets
- Skilled guide
- Safety briefing
Camel tours leave from Kings Creek Station, approximately 20 minutes drive (40km) south of the Resort. Guests are to make their own arrangements to get to Kings Creek Station. Depending on prevailing weather conditions, tours operate daily.
Click here for activity pricing
Bookings are essential. Please contact Kings Canyon reception on +61 8 8956 7442.