Camping & Caravanning
Situated in the shadows of Kings Canyon and offering uninterrupted views, guests camping or pulling in their caravan for a few nights truly have some of the best seats in the house. Powered sites for caravans and motor homes and the introduction of sites with en-suites sees this part of the camp ground busy all year round. On the grassy area of the site, up to 100 campers can pitch their tents under the stunning southern sky and in the shade of the surrounding native bush land.
The resorts bars and restaurants, convenience stores and petrol station are available to campground guests.
Dog are allowed in the campground, however must be kept secure and on a leash at all times.
For information about the Mereenie Loop road condition, please visit NT Roads.
For those travelling for an authentic outback experience - we look forward to welcoming you.
- Electrical outlets - 240/250 volts, 50Hz AC
- Toilets & showers
- Coin operated washing machines & dryers
- Pay phones
- Waste removal site
- All powered sites have water connection points
- Access to resort facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Sunset viewing platform
- 24 hour reception
- General store open 7am - 7pm daily
- Petrol station with Diesel and Unleaded 91 available
- Restaurants and bars (seasonal opening times)
- Roaming Wi-Fi at an additional cost