Glamping Tents at Kings Canyon
Kings Canyon Resort is home to luxurious camping nestled in the Red Centre.
Wake up with peaceful singing from the crested bellbird to a day of adventure with a hike through Kings Canyon Rim Walk, a heli-tour over the vast outback land, an educational indigenous cultural experience or an exciting quad biking ride. After drinks at the sunset viewing platform and dining on Australian sourced produce, end your day in our glamping style tented accommodation with all the hotel embellishments you could ever need.
Choose from six premium canvas tents that have been designed to blend in with the beautiful Northern Territory landscape. Three tents have been designed for couples, while three family tents feature a king bed plus two king single beds.
Each luxurious tent features premium linen, a modern lounge area, dining space, outdoor deck with seating, split air-conditioning system, and a private en-suite bathroom stocked with Australian made skin care products.
Guests of the Kings Canyon Glamping Tents will enjoy the following:
- Local information pack and touring option guides included on arrival
- Spacious and luxurious interiors
- Designer furnishings and amenities
- Nespresso machines
- Small fridge
- External lounge seating and table
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Lounge area with lounge, seats and coffee table
- Local Aboriginal artifacts adorn the room
- Soft, subdued lighting inside and out
- Private touring options
- Couples only tents
- Communal fire area during the winter months
- Access to all resort facilities
Or contact our Reservations Team on:
p. +61 8 7210 9600 (Booking Enquiries)
p. +61 8 7210 9620 (Agent Enquiries)